Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

nonesense

It's Feb. 12, 9:40 a.m. I am alone in my aunt's room, figuring out what to do with my extra time without my siblings and cousins in the house (it's their Family Day at school today). I still have lots of schoolwork to do, but my usual lazy self says that it's Saturday today and that I still have lots more of time tomorrow.

I ended up starting a blog. Well, technically not starting, because I have a tumblr account. Although I love reblogging stuffs there, I figured out that I want to make a private blog. You know, the type that no one will ever read. The secret diary type, wherein I can write about my everyday feelings openly. I just suddenly realized that I've been feeling empty these past two years in my college life. I've never felt so lonely and empty before. I mean, I want a best friend in the form of a blog, because I miss my friends in high school. So yeah, I guess I'll just be faithful in updating this blog.

So Blogger.com, Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.