The Opportunity Cost of Not Being Single:
- Limited time for yourself. There is the tradeoff of some of your time for yourself & family vs. that of your loved one.
- Must always look good. You can never meet him looking like a mess.
- Limited social life. Time spent with him eats up the time you should've spent with your friends having fun, or meeting/befriending someone.
- Limited study time. Even if you only meet five hours a week, that is still some hours spent not studying, and that can have an impact on your grades. haha. :D
- And many other reasons I don't feel like writing. :)
Happy Valentines! <3