Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April Starts

Ok, I know this post is already too late, but I think I should write about it to honor the awesome events life handed me so far after the second semester. :)

*I apologize for the quality of the camera. I borrowed my cousin's phone since mine doesn't work well. That notebook is my 2011 diary and journal. :)

On picture: Thursday, March 31. Deadline of Econ 131 paper

Thursday, March 31 is the last day of making my last requirement for this semester. I kind of crammed my mini-thesis for Econometrics in this day, racing for my life as the clock wound down to 3 pm. My topic was the link between educational attainment and beer expenditure. The paper was mostly regression and stuffs, and I'm not really sure if I did it right. I just hope that it was ok and presentable and decently written, because I really think that it's not. I hope I'll get a nice mark in it. :)

On picture: April 1. summer officially starts now

It's officially summer to me this day. Plus, it's three days before Hyukjae's birthday. :>

These days, I've made it my daily routine to check CRS for my grades. The first grade that came was French 10, in which I only got 2 (but it's ok, since I didn't really put much effort in it, though). But I can say that it's really my favorite class. It was fun because of our prof, he's relly witty and has a really good sense of humor. :D Plus, he has a really good French accent. :) The next grade that came was in my Psych 101. I surprisingly got 1.5 there, and I don't know why because I didn't really exert much effort in it, and my exam results were really mediocre. I also think that my report there was kinda lousy. haha. :)

On the pictures: Monday. April 4. Saengil chukha hamnida Lee Hyukjae! Saranghaeyo. :) Translation: Happy birthday, Lee Hyukjae! I love you. :)

Ok, my blog, I'll introduce him first. He is Lee Hyukjae, the dance machine of Super Junior, and my future husband. loljk. ;p Monday, April 4 is such a lovely day. :D I was up tweeting (as all ELFs are) by 11 pm on April 3, since the time difference between Seoul and Manila is 1 hour. #asiaanchovyday was a trending topic on Twitter. :) (Fangirling ain't a sin!) :)

Another reason why this day's lovely is because my Intsik 10 grade came. My eyes must be deceiving me because it says that I got a 1 in it. Prof, is u serious? (haha. :) tumblr talk) My standing there is only 1.25 (I figure it must be the assignments and bonuses, idk..haha. --, ) Anyways, thank you very much for this. :) My Span 10 grade came the next days, in which I only got 1.5.


Thank you God for all your wonderful gifts, for my eventful second year second semester, and for the people I met along the way. :)