Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Anagrams!

I just finished reading The Da Vinci Code last night. (Yeah, this really old novel.) I hesitated to read it when I was in high school back then, because I don't want to have this "different" view of my religion. I got bored this week (even if tons of schoolwork are on my list), so I went to Book Sale to buy a book to read, et voila, I found it sitting right there on the book shelf. I figured a little reading won't hurt, so I bought it. And it didn't fail me. The Da Vinci Code is intelligently written and all, and it kept me hanging and reading 'til 2am in the morning.

Because of this novel, my love for anagrams was re-ignited. (Yess!) I have been a fan of anagrams since The Series of Unfortunate Events novels. I just found this cool anagram generator on the internet. Check it out.

Anyways, I found out that my name can be rearranged to form Irene Adler.

For the record, Irene Adler is the only woman to outwit Sherlock Holmes. I have been a fan of them (and I ship them, haha)! (How nerd of me.) :p I love A Scandal in Bohemia, it's my favorite Sherlock Holmes story so far. I think Sherlock Holmes and Irene Adler have a really cool chemistry.

(Maybe I'm the reincarnated Irene Adler?) loljk. ;p